Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Countdown Begins - One Week Until My Birthday

Yeah, as the title suggests, my birthday is in one week - April 22. It usually isn't that special because I have to work on my birthday. But, this year, I am getting to do some great things before and after my birthday.

The day before my birthday, April 21, I got invited by Rosi Golan to see her concert in Knoxville, Tenn. - which is also my hometown. So, I get to see my family as well. Rosi is touring with William Fitzsimmons, so I get to see him perform as well.

A week before my birthday, TODAY, I am interviewing Nick Lachey, which isn't too bad either. LOL

And next Friday I am going out with a bunch of friends - some of my favorite people. We have been talking about our big night our for weeks - everyone is stoked about it. And I have to say beverages will be involved.

It has been a good year for me - dare I say great? Just excited for what is to come.

And can you believe that in mid May I will have been doing my One Tree Hill Podcast for a year? Unbelievabley. I have a wish for who I would like as a guest on the one-year anniversary of my One Tree Hill Podcast.

Can ANYONE guess who that guest could be?

4 comments:

JaclyneJaye said...

Have fun interviewing Nick today! Sounds like you have an exciting week and a bit ahead of you. Hope it is all great! For the anniversary podcast Im going to guess the lovely Hilarie Burton... :D

Lily's Poet said...

Good luck for your today's interview with Nick Lachey!
What a program for the next days to come...Wish you a lot of fun!!!
And I totaly agree with JJ on the first podcast anniversary, Hilarie Burton of course :D

Anonymous said...

Too Easy...Miss Hilarie Burton herself would be your wish for a first anniversary podcast. :) I really hope it happens for you too! :)

blueaeryn said...

Haha guys, I guess it wasn't hard to guess after all. :)