Friday, April 24, 2009

Nick Lachey Appearing on One Tree Hill Podcast April 28 Release

April 24, 2009–Wilmington, NC – The hits keep coming for Denise Gideon’s One Tree Hill Podcast, as she shares her interview with Nick Lachey on Tuesday, April 28th at 7 p.m. One Tree Hill fans can listen live at http://www.onetreehillpodcast.net/.

This coveted interview follows Lachey’s April 27th debut appearance on “One Tree Hill,” in the episode that will also feature his song “All in My Head.” According to Gideon, Lachey is scheduled to make more than one appearance on the TV show.

“I am very excited to bring Nick Lachey to the One Tree Hill Podcast. Nick talks about his guest stint on One Tree Hill and his upcoming album slated for a summer release," Gideon said. "This interview with Nick Lachey really pushed the One Tree Hill Podcast to another level.”

The interview, Gideon’s 50th podcast, follows on the heels of Gideon’s much-heralded interview with band member Ben Wysocki of The Fray (Podcast Episode 48).

1 comment:

simran said...

One tree hill is very nice show. I Watch One Tree Hill Online. Its my favorite show. I watch its all episodes. I like it so much.