Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Fray is Coming to One Tree Hill Podcast April 13

I got confirmation on a time yesterday for interview with The Fray. It is late afternoon on Monday April 13. That means the One Tree Hill Podcast will be posted in the evening on Monday, but I am sure everyone will be okay with that, right?

I have to admit I was 50/50 on whether this would come to fruition. That is why I said at the end of this week's podcast that all interview announcements are subject to change. BUT IT IS HAPPENING.

Again, why is it happening. Because I asked and asked again. And asked one more time.

This is for you guys, the listeners of this podcast. I am proud to host this interview with The Fray for all of you.

This interview is huge for my podcast and I am hoping it will continue to help open doors for me and the podcast.

3 comments:

Realme2008 said...

Omg, you got the Fray?! They are my favorite band! You are so amazing Denise!
Monday evening is good! Happy dance!!! :)

NatalieR said...

Well done, seriously a awesome achievment!! Cant wait for the interview!!

Shailee said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHH!!! TELL THEM I LOVED THE 1ST SHOW THEY DID IN SYDNEY!!!!

p.s i dont know how you usually do this, but if you dont reply i will try again..if you ever get the chance to talk to Lindsay Wolfington tell her to listen to a guy named 'Jeff Zentner' on MySpace or something..he's very OTH-ish!.

thx, lots of love and JELOUSY!!