Friday, April 17, 2009

A Good Week; A Great Week to Come

I have had a pretty good week, mixed with a bit of sadness.

Monday I interviewed Ben Wysocki from The Fray. Yes, THE FRAY. Wednesday I interviewed Nick Lachey. Both for my One Tree Hill Podcast. Ben's interview posted this week and I really hoped everyone enjoyed it. Nick's interview will air on April 28.

I also just got confirmation I will interview the new band Parachute. Their first single "She is Love" is amazing and I really think when their album hits they are going to be HUGE!!!

The sadness was our women's basketball coach where I work left and took a job at North Carolina State this week. I loved working for her and you just NEVER know what kind of coach you will get next.

A cool thing happened out of it, though. I was fielding questions about her all week, and at the time, I wasn't able to say anything. So, my token answer was "no comment." Well, my sister called me yesterday and said she heard my name on ESPN with the announcer saying "Western Carolina spokesperson Denise Gideon had no comment on the matter." That is pretty cool.

So, what about the week ahead? Well, I currently don't have any interviews scheduled, but I do have a big few days coming up. April 21 I am going to see Rosi Golan and William Fitzsimmons. SWEET!!!

Then, April 22 is my BIRTHDAY!!!! I have a couple of birthday wishes but the big one is probably one most of you can guess. Now, I am not beign all greedy. I would just love to have his happen not only for myself but for others as well. :)

And of course, next Friday, we are all going out for my pos-birthday celebratioin. There is a big red circle on that day. Everyone is excited.

Well, that is my week.

So, I do have a request. Send out big birthday wish vibes for me next week.

No comments: