Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Birthday Week Begins - Big Day April 22

With my last game of working softball this weekend, it is now time to turn my attentions to more interesting pursuits. MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Yes, my birthday is April 22. Usually I have to work and can't spend time with my family.

This year I get to spend time with my family AND I don't have two work that day. I am sending my intern with the softball team to Georgia on Wednesday. How cool is that?

What is the week of activities. Well, it all starts with a new One Tree Hill on Monday, which is a pretty good way to start off the week. Tuesday, I am going to see Rosi Golan and William Fitzsimmons - SWEET. Wednesday, on my birthday, I am hanging out with family and friends. Thursday is our co-oed softball game - we are in the play-offs. And Friday? Well, Friday a whole group of us are going out, gonna chill at some great venues and enjoy lots of beverages.

WooHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And my birthday wish? Well, I think most who know me and follow my One Tree Hill Podcast can guess what that is. So, this week, how about sending out some good birthday vibes?

And if you birthday happens to follow on my birthday week festivites then happy birthday to you too. :)

Denise

1 comment:

NatalieR said...

Sending some Gooood B-day vibes out to ya PD! :)