Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nick Lachey Interview For OTH Podcast Was AWESOME

I interviewed Nick Lachey today for the April 28 One Tree Hill Podcast.

What a great guy. We just chatted about his stint on One Tree Hill, his new album and other projects he is involved in. He was so nice and so cool. How cool was he? Well, he agreed to record a bumper for me for my podcast. You know the bumpers right? Where people say this is whomever and you are listening to the One Tree Hill Podcast. Well, some lucky ones get to do something different - like Lindsay Wolfington. You know hers "You are Listening to THE Denise Gideon. And if you aren't on the One Tree Hill Podcast, then you aren't in." LOL

Well, Nick did a great one as well. Are you ready? He said:

"Hey everybody, this is Nick Lachey. I am on the One Tree Hill Podcast. Why aren't you?" Isn't that amazing?

I loved it.

Well, keep an ear out for Nick after he appears on One Tree Hill April 27. I can't wait for you guys to hear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ask him about his relationship, given it's been all over the web the last couple of days?