Sunday, March 1, 2009

New One Tree Hill Podcast Posted - with messages for Hilarie and SGP

WOW, this podcast took a while to put together. I included the messages I compiled for Hilarie Burton and all her crew at Southern Gothic Productions from fans. It took a while to go through all them and edit them, but I think it was worth it.

I really hope everyone enjoys hearing from, well, everyone else. And Hilarie and Kelly and everyone else also has fun listening to the diverse messages.

And also excited to debut my interview with Antwon Tanner who plays skills. :)

http://www.onetreehillpodcast.net/2009/03/01/the-one-tree-hill-connection-no-42/

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi! I'm new here, but I have to congratulate you for this website.
I'm from Spain and I'll be following you :)

Kind regards!

Brandonxvqx said...

7" Portable DVD Player with Built-in Stereo Speakers. Buy a pink Vaio CR notebook, a rose-tinted NWZ-A816 Walkman media player or a coral DVP-FX810 portable DVD player, and Sony will donate $75, $10 and $10, respectively, to the cause, up to a grand total of $50,000. Also, an infrared heater is safe around kids and pets as it works through light waves and doesn't get hot to the touch. It's been 15 years since the genesis of Pioneer's first CDJ deck, which led to the world-beating CDJ-1000 series.