Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just Interviewed Barbara Alyn Woods - A Lot of Grocery Shopping Talk

Well, this morning I got up early, prepared myself, and basically had breakfast with Barabra Alyn Woods (Deb on One Tree Hill). (Just to clarify I say breakfast with her because it was early, haha, I meant it was a phone interview in the morning). We had to do the interview at 8 am this morning because she had to do ADR work later in the day.

Did I mention I HATE mornings. So, I had to get up early, wake myself up, and get ready to talk.

After we got started I forgot it was so early for me. She is so great, funny and personable. We talked about everything, it was a blast.

We joked a lot about running into people at the grocery store and how different grocery shopping is in Wilmington then in LA. And how she sees Hilarie Burton's mom all the time at the grocery store and tells her to remind her daughter to remember her when Hilarie's company, Southern Gothic Productions, takes over Wilmington. LOL

I can't wait for everyone to hear the interview when it airs March 9. Oh, and she is also giving me an autographed picture to give away on the podcast. :)

I was also lucky enough to get some comments from her about her appearance in 617 on March 16 which will air on the March 17 podcast. That should really add insight into the episode.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had breakfast with her?! I'm so envious!!! Wow, Denise she seems so cool. Lol, Hilarie's production company taking over Wilmington. That would be so awesome. I can't wait to hear the interview.

leytonfan09 said...

That's really cool! Can't wait for the interview.

Karen said...

That would be cool if Hilarie could make a big name for SoGo in Wilmington.

Ali C said...

I am so jealous really. But I guess living all the way in South Africa doesn't help either.. :-). Can't wait for the podcast.. Sounds so interesting...