Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Helping One Tree Hill Fans Survive the five week break

So, One Tree Hill teases us with one new episode on Feb. 2 and now fans have to wait five weeks, until March 9, for a new episode.

I always hate this and then you find there really isn't a lot of news that goes during this time. Well, working on the One Tree Hill podcasts, I am striving to bring fun and interesting new content during breaks. The upcoming schedule includes the following:

Feb. 9 - Ashley Rickards (Sam) and artist Tim Hanuaer

Feb. 16. Kelsey Chow (Gigi) as well as speaking with actresses Alexandra Sgambati and Cassandra Jean who play Peyton and Brooke in the movie storyline

Feb. 23 One Tree Hill Music Supervisor Lindsay Wolfington

March 2. Antwon Tanner

I am also working on some other great interviews. My goal of course, is to get some of the core five (Chad Michael Murray, Hilarie Burton, Sophia Bush, James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Galeotti) to agree to come on the podcast.

I have found with this podcast all it takes is persistence and hard work and things can come your way. I never dreamed I would be on the One Tree Hill set, but there I was in October of last year, watching them film the 40s episode.

And I just emailed and asked Fox Home Entertainment for a DVD of The Secret Life of Bees to give away, since Hilarie Burton has a small role, and they agreed.

Working in college athletics you take a lot of stuff from a lot of people. And also learn to deal with demanding coaches. It is all about hustling and getting your name out. And if someone tells you no, leave them alone for a bit, and then ask again. Someone saying no is not going to kill you. Rejection just makes your stronger.

So, let us all survive the One Tree Hill hiatus and enjoy the fun upcoming interviews on The One Tree Hill Podcast.

1 comment:

Lily's Poet said...

:)I was hanging out on Southern Gothic Production blog, and I just saw ur comment and think "Ahh maybe a podcast I does not know about oth" and it happens it was the one tree hill connection that I already follow lol!
Well just wanted to say ur podcast is awesome, thanks for making the hiatus even shorter with it and Have a great day!
Audrey